Applying for Continuing Education Credit Approval
You’ve reached this page because your organization is interested in planning an educational event and you would like to register that event for continuing education credits.
At this time, we are only able to provide CE credits for events taking place in the State of Florida. Please follow the steps below to complete this process.
Before the event
- Fill out the Continuing Education Application (1 application for your entire event)
- Email a copy of your agenda. You can use your own agenda or use our draft agenda template- Draft Agenda Template
- Collect the following items from each one of your speakers:
- Advertise programs with CE language, only after written approval from NF AETC.
During the event
- Have participants sign-in for the event. We need to be able to identify participants with first name, last name, and email address.
- Notify participants that they will need to watch 70% of the webinar to receive CE and a certificate of completion.
- Remind participants that if they want CE credit and they logged on and used phone audio, they need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us their first name, last name, email address, and the phone number they used. Without this information, we have no way to verify who they are and to process their CE credits and/or certificate.
After the event
- Email the sign-in sheet/participant report from the webinar platform. Ideally, this participant report will have first name, last name, email address, and time stamps or the total amount of time they were logged in. If your organization is not able to download that report, please email us.
- Once our office receives the participation report, we will email a Qualtrics link to the CE Registration Form only to the participants who attended at least 70% of the event. That form will have the CE questions we need to process the credits and it explains how they can use their certificate to self-report to their credentialing board if they are not licensed in the state of Florida. At the end of the survey, it will auto-generate their certificate that they can save or print.
- For Florida participants, credit will be reported to CE Broker in 4 to 6 weeks after the event.
- Provide evaluation summary to the North Florida office no later than two weeks post-event.
North Florida Continuing Education Policies and Procedures