You’ve reached this page because your organization is interested in planning an educational event and you would like to register that event for continuing education credits.
At this time, we are only able to provide CE credits for events taking place in the State of Florida. Please follow the steps below to complete this process.
Before the event
- Fill out the Continuing Education Application (1 application for your entire event)
- Email a copy of your Agenda- Draft Agenda Template
- Collect the following items from each one of your speakers:
- Advertise programs with CE language, only after written approval from NF AETC.
During the event
- sign-in for the event- Sign In Sheet Template here if needed; you may use your own as long as name, email and signature are provided.
- complete CE Program Registration Form
- Note: CE Program Registration Form can be completed electronically by participants with immediate access to certificate of completion. If you prefer this method over PDF, please contact the NF AETC office for a customized web link for your program.
After the event
- Email back completed sign in sheets and CE Program Participant Registration forms
- Remind participants to complete evaluations.
- Provide evaluation summary to the North Florida office no later than two weeks post-event.
- Our office will use the information gathered from the CE Program Participant Registration forms to submit participant credit directly into CE broker, and will provide participants with an electronic completion certificate. Participants MUST complete an evaluation in order to receive credit for the event.